Combo Tickets: SIDEMEN – LONG ROAD TO GLORY screening + Scott Sharrard acoustic concert
SOLD OUT!* Combo tickets for the October 30th Acoustic Concert with Scott Sharrard at 6PM and screening of SIDEMEN — LONG ROAD TO GLORY at 7PM. Following the screening, there will be a Q&A with director, Scott Rosenbaum and guitarist, Scott Sharrard.
*Our SIDEMEN event is sold out. There will be a stand-by line on the night of the concert/film to take advantage of any no show seats still empty fifteen minutes before the concert. The stand-by line will form at 5PM. A few seats may also become available just for the film if anyone would like to come by at about 6:45PM. No guarantees, but we will try to accommodate you.
Tickets are $7 per person, sold at the door, except for special events, as noted. Seating at LIM is limited to the first 120 people. Please arrive early to guarantee seating.
Films at both Theatre Three and the Long Island Museum start at 7pm. Please double check the Red Card and the website for any changes.
The theatre opens approximately 30 minutes prior to screening time.
Directions to Our Two Screening Venues
412 Main St, Port Jefferson, NY
In the heart of Port Jefferson Village, Theatre Three is a non-profit agency supported by New York State Council on the Arts and funded by Suffolk County’s Office of Cultural Affairs. Theatre Three occupies Athena Hall, an historic venue that has hosted live productions, concerts and film screenings for over 130 years.
From New York City or Eastern Long Island, take the Long Island Expressway (LIE, I-495) to exit 62.
Take exit 62 Country Rd 97/Nicolls Road North, follow signage Blue Point/Stony Brook.
Continue north, turn right on 347 East.
Continue east on 347 for 2.5 miles.
Turn left (north) on Route 112/Patchogue Road for .6 mile; continue north as name changes to Main Street, for 1.3 miles. Theater is on left.
Parking is available on the street and in adjacent lot.
Note: This theater is handicapped-accessible.
The Long Island Museum
1200 NY-25A, Stony Brook, NY
The Long Island Museum, founded in 1939 as the Museums at Stony Brook, changed its name in 2000. It is known for its collection of over 200 carriages and its extensive collection of work by the Hudson River School painter, William Sidney Mount and over 4000 other paintings, sculptures and prints. Since 1939, the museum has grown to become a leading cultural institution on Long Island and the only Smithsonian Affiliate in the region.
This venue is wheel chair accessible
Directions to the Long Island Museum:
Take the Long Island Expressway (Route 495) to Exit 62. Proceed north on County Road 97 (Nicolls Road) to its end. Turn left onto Route 25A for 1-1 1/2 miles, to the intersection of 25A and Main Street in Stony Brook (traffic light). Turn left onto the continuation of Route 25A. Make the first left turn onto Blydenburg Lane. There are 2 parking lots on the left (denoted with a P on the map). If both lots are full, you may park across the street in front of the Main Entrance of the museum (#1) and cross over Route 25A at the Traffic Light and Crosswalk (#4).
**The Port Jefferson Documentary Series films are screened at the Gillespie Room in the Carriage House Museum(#6).